A remote control and remote scripting solution, built with .NET Core, Electron, and WebRTC.
Smooth remote desktop, remote scripting, and rich auto-complete to maximize your IT support efficiency.
- Fast remote control using WebRTC
- Script interactively on one or more remote computers using Windows PowerShell, PowerShell Core, Bash, or CMD
- All connections are encrypted by default
A windows app for capturing screenshots, recording GIFs, and more.
CleanShot is a portable Windows app for taking screenshots, recording GIFs, and generating memes. It also has built-in sharing via a custom web service.
- Capture images or videos of your desktop
- Create memes with built-in meme generator
- Automatically save to disk and/or copy to clipboard
- Instantly get a download link for sharing the image
A free remote control solution for Windows.
Adit is a free remote access solution that allows connections to remote computers without any port forwarding or firewall changes.
The firewall and NAT traversal is accomplished by routing communication between two clients through a server that you host yourself. The server, client, and viewer components are all included in this one application.
- Remotely control computers without forwarding ports
- Unattended access via an installable Windows service
- File transfer and clipboard sharing
Cloud saving for all your PC games.
The goal of Game Cloud is to bring cloud-saving functionality to all PC games. It strives to combine the ease-of-use found in services like Steam Cloud with increased visibility and control over what's happening with your files.
By syncing your games' save files to the Game Cloud server, you'll be able to resume your saved games from any computer without having to manually copy the files each time. A community-driven database of games and their default folder paths makes it easy to add popular games to your sync list.
- Quickly and easily sync your saved games to the cloud
- Add games to sync using a community-driven database of known games
- Automatic backup of save files before each sync
- No personal information requested to use the service
Instantly turn PowerShell and batch scripts into EXEs via the right-click menu.
Make-EXE lets you convert your PowerShell scripts (and batch scripts) into EXEs quickly and easily. You can also embed resource files used by your scripts and set a custom icon for the EXE.
- Adds a convenient "Make-EXE" option to the right-click menu
- Automatically embed other files that will be available at runtime
- Can be used from the command line
- Documentation at: https://github.com/Jay-Rad/Make-EXE
Copy images, not files, to your clipboard via the right-click menu in Explorer.
If you often need to paste images into documents, it can be annoying to have to open the file into an editor every time to copy the image into your clipboard. Copy-Image adds a "Copy Image" shortcut to the right-click menu, so you don't have to open the file. It will copy the image, not the file, to your clipboard.
- Adds a convenient "Copy Image" option to the right-click menu
- That's about it
A console app for keeping the Windows Credential Manager clear.
PassWatch is an easily-deployable console application that keeps the Windows Credential Manager free of unwanted credentials. This is intended for IT professionals who want to prevent end users from caching specific (or all) credentials, which can lead to lockouts.
- Auto-updating capabilities
- Task scheduler integration
- Deployable config file
- Documentation at: https://github.com/Jay-Rad/PassWatch
A Better Clipboard
A place to store your snippets.
A Better Clipboard is a central location to store all your snippets and templates. It can store both formatted text and images, which you can then copy to your clipboard to be pasted into another application. It even retains undo information!
While it will keep the formatting of text pasted into it, it's not designed to be a code editor.
- Save anything, from text to pictures
- Export and import your snippets/templates
- One-click removal of indentation, whether spaces or tabs
- Run C# code snippets on the fly. (More languages will be added in future updates.)
Sort your pictures into folders based on date taken and other properties.
Sort images into folder according to the date they were taken.
- Fast sorting of large batches of pictures
- Mass file renaming option
- Multiple sorting and file selection methods
- Save and load profiles for settings
- Fix "date taken" tag on pictures if incorrect
- Group pictures by event.
- Search for and remove duplicate files.
Empty Folder Finder (EFF)
Find and remove empty folders from your system.
Empty Folder Finder simplifies the task of cleaning out left-over folders, particularly from software uninstalls. You can also specify a threshold for total files, total size, and file types within folders to find nearly empty folders.
- Fast searching
- Convenient "Delete" button on the results window
- Additional options for finding nearly-empty folders
I'll Find Files for You (IFFY)
Find files the easy way.
IFFY will help you find files on your computer when you don't remember exactly where they were located. It will perform searches based on your answers to simple questions regarding the file for which you're looking.
- Search for files by answering simple questions
- Advanced search filters available
- Fast searching of local drives
- Search mapped network drives
- Convenient "copy to desktop" and "open" buttons
Provide your kids incentive for getting out of bed on time.
Do you have trouble getting your child out of bed in the morning? When they're finally up and moving, do you have to repeatedly tell them to keep moving? Let Sleepy Kids do all the work for you by providing your child a chance to earn a reward!
- Provides incentive for your child to get out of bed.
- The longer they stay in bed, the less incentive they get.
- Multiple incentives to choose from (allowance, free time, etc.).
- Optional grace time period before incentive is lost.
- Verbally announces how much is left as it counts down.
- Ability to lock the app with a PIN. Only you can stop the countdown!
- View history, filtered by time period and profile.
- Additional options to customize.